Thursday, June 30, 2016

Love Poem #11


Love Poem #11

I will bring you
bright
red roses
bushels
to fill the blue space
of morning
we will sit still
                side by side
reminisce about
our interval
at the salt mines
of Salzburg
our honeyed lips
                pressed
such affection
                I gave you
praise & invitation
                to advance
I kept track of my
                envies
w/ unmatchable words
                &
your large irony
                &
when we part ways
                so aroused
I leave myself behind
                for you
to find

**

I suppose I am feeling a little bit … soft today? Long weekends with the promise of sun and solace, what else could a girl ask for? Hmmm …

Happy Canada Day weekend eve, folks!

In propinquity,
Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment