Wednesday, May 18, 2016

This Is A Perfect Moment



This Is A Perfect Moment

compared to
a year spent reading Proust
writing poems for the end
                of the world
rivaling Muses incinerating
                ballads
wondering if failing matters
embracing the other I Am

this is a perfect moment

**

I am thinking deeply today of things that bring me joy to alleviate some of my hidden stresses and those bare to the surface. Tonight’s agenda inspired this little poem. After work I will be spending some quality time with someone I love very much. That, time spent with loved ones, is the best antidote for all sour notes.

In propinquity,

Nic

4 comments:

  1. What's more beautiful? The picture or the poem? I can't decide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I dunno, Beanie ... it's a pretty powerful little poem. "Wondering if failing matters". Heavy stuff with a simple answer: only if you learn from it!

      Delete