Friday, January 10, 2014

Meet Victoria


She's my new writing partner!  Yep, she's shiny, efficient and everything I've ever wanted in an 'at home' writing pal.  Now I can blog until my guts fall out, write until my heart is content and surf endlessly.  On the internet that is.  I couldn't be happier.  I acquired a wireless printer/scanner/copier with her but it is vexing and I am a tech tard so I'm not sure why it isn't printing since there was a test print in the box when I opened it.  The good folks at Future Shop set everything up for me but the printer situation eludes me.  I called and the young girl who answered told me I needed a USB cord.  That would have been useful information to know when I was there picking everything up.  I will have to get a cord or wrangle someone in my circle who is tech savvy to lend a hand.

Tonight I shall celebrate by drinking coffee while exploring and maybe a bit of live rock 'n' roll before retiring with something Netflixy.   

I am a happy Bean today!  Those few who contributed to this cause by way of birthday and Christmas generosity, I am forever grateful for your love and support.  It is safe to say that when I am finished typing this, I am going to shut down and give Victoria a BIG welcome home hug (one that extends also to my lovely people who made her happen).

Happy Friday!!

In propinquity,
Nic

1 comment:

  1. Cyberspace is a lot brighter now that you're back online!!!! She's beautiful and so are you - I can hardly wait for more blogs and poems and emails and and and ...

    ReplyDelete